Monday, December 6, 2010

WARNING: Not only does he have a _______, he is one too....

Hey, Barbies!!!!  Did anyone happen to catch the Real Housewives of Atlanta, last night?  Did you witness the manner in which Peter, Cynthia's fiance, was behaving?  I mean, I understand that he is going through a difficult financial time, however, that is no reason to become a controlling douche-bag!  He actually demanded that his fiancee get off of the phone because he was home preparing dinner (and she did!).  Moreover, how about the way he went off on her good friend, Nene, for no apparent reason.  And let us not forget his declaration from the previous episode, regarding their very uncomfortable engagement, "I did it my way even though she hated it," said Peter. "I did it the way I wanted to do it."  WARNING! WARNING! Cynthia was visibly upset during the engagement scene.

Trust me ladies, I have been around the block a couple of times, and he has the signs of a controlling prick written all over him.  Sweet Cynthia had better be careful before she ties herself to a controlling/abusive asshole.  That type of behavior should not be tolerated and needs to be checked, immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment